In hospital conditions, in just a few days (in acute cases in a few hours), a COMPLETE DIAGNOSTICS is carried out, a diagnosis is established and treatment begins, whether it is conservative therapy or surgery. A quick diagnosis significantly increases the chance of successful treatment
HOSPITAL TREATMENT is carried out, depending on the severity of the disease, in intensive care units equipped according to all international standards or in single and double-bed apartments, with 24-hour monitoring by intensivist doctors, and daily visits by the entire team of doctors of all necessary specialties and subspecialties.
For a successful treatment, in addition to the expertise of the doctors and the top technology equipment, another important, decisive factor is time. Unfortunately, we are witnessing, as the official data shows, a significant increase in the number of patients with advanced malignant disease, for whose condition there is no cure, because diagnosis and treatment are overdue. The data are more than worrying, especially since it is known that every disease is curable if it is diagnosed and treated on time.
In CODRA Hospital, complete diagnostics, in hospital conditions, are carried out by a whole team of top experts of all specialties and subspecialties, with the use of the most modern equipment of the state of the art technology:
- Laboratory diagnostics, including hematology, biochemistry and immunohistochemistry
- Ultrasound diagnostics by using the most modern ultrasound devices. In Montenegro, only in CODRA, ultrasound diagnostics is performed on a revolutionary technology device that, by using different frequencies of ultrasound imaging and combining them into a single image, enables a detailed display with observation of even the smallest changes in the structure of tissues and organs. The 3D Doppler display and the unique display of microcirculation in the changes themselves are of crucial importance in diagnostics and in the further monitoring of therapeutic effects in the treated change.
- Latest generation multislice scanner meets all the requirements of the requested procedures: all tissue MSCT, organs and organ systems, MSCT coronary angiography, MSCT angiography
- Examinations by specialists and sub-specialists from all fields of medicine, after which a conciliar conclusion is reached
- All endoscopic procedures with the use of state-of-the-art endovideo equipment that allows us to identify the smallest changes that cannot be noticed with the naked eye: esophagogastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy, cystoscopy, renoscopy, hysteroscopy, bronchoscopy
- Biopsies of changes found on all tissues and organs Targeted CT/MR/UZ fusion biopsy is a technology that creates an image of an organ by combining previously performed CT or MR images with real ultrasound images. In Montenegro, in this way, targeted biopsies of changes in all organs are performed only in CODRA. This diagnostic procedure significantly increases the precision and accuracy of the biopsy of the suspicious change, on which the determination of therapy and the cure itself depends.
- Histopathological analysis of each change obtained by biopsy
Immediately after establishing the diagnosis, the council comprised by the most eminent experts for all the necessary fields makes a conclusion and a decision on further treatment.
Diagnostics and treatment of patients at CODRA Hospital are carried out by the most eminent experts from all fields of medicine:
Intensivists and anesthesiologists-reanimatologists, internists, cardiologists, endocrinologists, pulmonologists, gastroenterohepatologists, digestive, thoracic and vascular surgeons, urologists, gynecologists, ophthalmologists, otorhinolaryngologists, specialists in hyperbaric medicine, orthopedists, physiatrists, psychologists, radiologists, biochemists, pharmacists.
POST-COVID AND COVID PATIENTS – we single out this category of patients in particular because they have the most pronounced need for a multidisciplinary approach, with rehabilitation and physical medicine, as well as treatments in a hyperbaric chamber, which, according to world experience, contribute most to the faster recovery of patients after Covid and their return to everyday life. activities.
Hyperbaric medicine is widely used in the treatment of many other diseases, where it significantly accelerates the path to recovery. Its positive effects are best seen in the treatment of patients with serious infection, sepsis, as well as all complications of diabetes.
PALLIATIVE TREATMENT AND CARE
In hospital conditions, with a multidisciplinary team of top experts, trained nursing staff, physiotherapists, psychological support, CODRA Hospital provides complete palliative care and care for patients with incurable diseases. The goal is to reduce the pain and unpleasant symptoms of the disease so that the patient who is in the terminal stages of an incurable malignant disease or a chronic serious disease can live as well as possible.
Our hospital section has the ability to provide comprehensive care and treatment for patients in the terminal phase of malignant as well as other severe chronic diseases.